Volume 1, Number 3—July 1995
Epidemiologic and Evolutionary Relationships between Romanian and Brazilian HIV-1 Subtype F Strains
- Myers G, Korber B, Wain-Hobson S, Smith R, Pavlakis G, eds. Human retroviruses and AIDS 1994: a compilation and analysis of nucleic acid and amino acid sequences. Los Alamos, NM: Los Alamos National Laboratory, 1993.
- Hersh BS, Popovici F, Apetrei RC, Acquired immunodeficiency syndrome in Romania. Lancet. 1991;338:654–9.
- Dumitrescu D, Kalish ML, Klicks SC, Bandea CI, Levy JA. Characterization of human immunodeficiency virus type 1 isolates from children in Romania: identification of a new envelope subtype. J Infect Dis. 1994;169:281–8.
- Potts KE, Kalish ML, Lott T, Genetic heterogeneity of the V3 region of the HIV-1 envelope glycoprotein in Brazil. AIDS. 1993;7:1191–7.
- Louwagie J, Delwart EL, Mullins JI, McCutchan FE, Eddy G, Burke DS. Genetic analysis of HIV-1 isolates from Brazil reveals presence of two distinct genetic subtypes. AIDS Res Hum Retroviruses. 1994;10:561–7.
- Nkengasong JN, Janssens W, Heyndrickx L, Genotypic subtypes of HIV-1 in Cameroon. AIDS. 1994;8:1405–12.
- Felsenstein J. PHYLIP-phylogeny interference package (version 3.2). Cladistics. 1989;5:164–6.
Page created: December 20, 2010
Page updated: December 20, 2010
Page reviewed: December 20, 2010
The conclusions, findings, and opinions expressed by authors contributing to this journal do not necessarily reflect the official position of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, the Public Health Service, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, or the authors' affiliated institutions. Use of trade names is for identification only and does not imply endorsement by any of the groups named above.