Volume 15, Number 10—October 2009
Molecular Epidemiology of Clade 1 Influenza A Viruses (H5N1), Southern Indochina Peninsula, 2004–2007
- Guindon S, Gascuel O. A simple, fast, and accurate algorithm to estimate large phylogenies by maximum likelihood. Syst Biol. 2003;52:696–704.
- Huelsenbeck JP, Ronquist FR. MRBAYES: Bayesian inference of phylogenetic trees. Bioinformatics. 2001;17:754–5.
- World Health Organization/World Organisation for Animal Health/Food and Agriculture Organization H5N1 Evolution Working Group. Toward a unified nomenclature system for highly pathogenic avian influenza virus (H5N1) [conference summary]. Emerg Infect Dis [serial on the Internet]. 2008 Jul [cited 2009 Sep 14]. Available from http://www.cdc.gov/EID/content/14/7/e1.htm
- Buchy P, Mardy S, Vong S, Toyoda T, Aubin JT, Miller M, Influenza A/H5N1 infections in human in Cambodia. J Clin Virol. 2007;39:164–8.
- Savill NJ, St Rose SG, Keeling MJ, Woolhouse ME. Silent spread of H5N1 in vaccinated poultry. Nature. 2006;442:757.
- Gilbert M, Xiao X, Pfeiffer DU, Epprecht M, Boles S, Czarnecki C, Mapping H5N1 highly pathogenic avian influenza risk in Southeast Asia. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 2008;105:4769–74.
- Pfeiffer DU, Minh P, Martin V, Epprecht M, Otte J. An analysis of the spatial and temporal patterns of highly pathogenic avian influenza occurrence in Vietnam using national surveillance data. Vet J. 2007;174:302–9.
- Gilbert M, Chaitaweesub P, Parakamawongsa T, Premashthira S, Tiensin T, Kalpravidh W, Free-grazing ducks and highly pathogenic avian influenza, Thailand. Emerg Infect Dis. 2006;12:227–34.
- Vétérinaires Sans Frontières. Review of the poultry production and assessment of the socio-economic impact of the highly pathogenic avian influenza epidemic in Cambodia. FAO. 2004 [cited 2009 Sep 14]. Available from http://www.livestockworkinggroup.org/Documents/HPAI_Poultry/AVSF-FAO%20AI%20Review%20Cambodia%202004%20(en).pdf
- Department of Agriculture. Forestry, and Fishery Statistics, Agricultural atlas of Viet Nam. A depiction of the 2001 rural agriculture and fisheries census. 2001 [cited 2009 Sep 14]. Available from http://www.fao.org/ag/AGAInfo/programmes/en/pplpi/maps/vnm_435_poultry.pdf
Page created: December 08, 2010
Page updated: December 08, 2010
Page reviewed: December 08, 2010
The conclusions, findings, and opinions expressed by authors contributing to this journal do not necessarily reflect the official position of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, the Public Health Service, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, or the authors' affiliated institutions. Use of trade names is for identification only and does not imply endorsement by any of the groups named above.