Volume 2, Number 3—July 1996
AIDS: Déjà Vu in Ancient Egypt?
- Olson PE, Hames CS, Benenson AS, Genovese EN. The Thucydides syndrome: Ebola déjà vu? (or Ebola reemergent?). Emerg Infect Dis. 1996;2:1556.
- Ablin RJ, Immerman RS, Gonder MJ. AIDS: a disease of ancient Egypt? N Y State J Med. 1985;85:2001.
- Bryan CP, Smith GE. The, In: Ancient Egyptian medicine: the Papyrus Ebers. Chicago: Ares Publishers, 1924:11923.
- Ghalioungui P. Magic and medical science in ancient Egypt. London, UK: Hodder and Stoughton, 1963.
- Von Deines H, Westeneorf W. Wöterbuch der medizimischen texte. Berlin, Germany. AkademieVerlag. 1961;7:129.
Page created: December 20, 2010
Page updated: December 20, 2010
Page reviewed: December 20, 2010
The conclusions, findings, and opinions expressed by authors contributing to this journal do not necessarily reflect the official position of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, the Public Health Service, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, or the authors' affiliated institutions. Use of trade names is for identification only and does not imply endorsement by any of the groups named above.