Volume 20, Number 12—December 2014
Gouleako and Herbert Viruses in Pigs, Republic of Korea, 2013
- Wu Y, Gao GF. Severe fever with thrombocytopenia syndrome virus expands its borders. Emerging Microbes & Infections. 2013;2:e36.
- Chang MS, Woo JH. Severe fever with thrombocytopenia syndrome: tick-mediated viral disease. J Korean Med Sci. 2013;28:795–6.
- Lambert AJ, Blair CD, D'Anton M, Ewing W, Harborth M, Seiferth R, La Crosse virus in Aedes albopictus mosquitoes, Texas, USA, 2009. Emerg Infect Dis. 2010;16:856–8.
- Coetzer JA. The pathology of Rift Valley fever. II. Lesions occurring in field cases in adult cattle, calves and aborted foetuses. Onderstepoort J Vet Res. 1982;49:11–7 .
- Zhioua E, Moureau G, Chelbi I, Ninove L, Bichaud L, Derbali M, Punique virus, a novel phlebovirus, related to sandfly fever Naples virus, isolated from sandflies collected in Tunisia. J Gen Virol. 2010;91:1275–83.
- Hoffmann B, Scheuch M, Höper D, Jungblut R, Holsteg M, Schirrmeier H, Novel orthobunyavirus in cattle, Europe, 2011. Emerg Infect Dis. 2012;18:469–72.
- Kim KH, Yi J, Kim G, Choi SJ, Jun KI, Kim NH, Severe fever with thrombocytopenia syndrome, South Korea, 2012. Emerg Infect Dis. 2013;19:1892–4.
- Bilk S, Schulze C, Fischer M, Beer M, Hlinak A, Hoffmann B. Organ distribution of Schmallenberg virus RNA in malformed newborns. Vet Microbiol. 2012;159:236–8.
- Marklewitz M, Handrick S, Grasse W, Kurth A, Lukashev A, Drosten C, Gouleako virus isolated from West African mosquitoes constitutes a proposed novel genus in the family Bunyaviridae. J Virol. 2011;85:9227–34.
- Marklewitz M, Zirkel F, Rwego IB, Heidemann H, Trippner P, Kurth A, Discovery of a unique novel clade of mosquito-associated bunyaviruses. J Virol. 2013;87:12850–65 .
Page created: November 19, 2014
Page updated: November 19, 2014
Page reviewed: November 19, 2014
The conclusions, findings, and opinions expressed by authors contributing to this journal do not necessarily reflect the official position of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, the Public Health Service, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, or the authors' affiliated institutions. Use of trade names is for identification only and does not imply endorsement by any of the groups named above.