Volume 24, Number 9—September 2018
Co-Circulation of 4 Dengue Virus Serotypes among Travelers Entering China from Myanmar, 2017
- Guzman MG, Harris E. Dengue. Lancet. 2015;385:453–65.
- Wang B, Yang H, Feng Y, Zhou H, Dai J, Hu Y, et al. The distinct distribution and phylogenetic characteristics of dengue virus serotypes/genotypes during the 2013 outbreak in Yunnan, China: Phylogenetic characteristics of 2013 dengue outbreak in Yunnan, China. Infect Genet Evol. 2016;37:1–7.
- Wang B, Li Y, Feng Y, Zhou H, Liang Y, Dai J, et al. Phylogenetic analysis of dengue virus reveals the high relatedness between imported and local strains during the 2013 dengue outbreak in Yunnan, China: a retrospective analysis. BMC Infect Dis. 2015;15:142.
- Fuchs I, Bin H, Schlezinger S, Schwartz E. NS1 antigen testing for the diagnosis of dengue in returned Israeli travelers. J Med Virol. 2014;86:2005–10.
- Messina JP, Brady OJ, Scott TW, Zou C, Pigott DM, Duda KA, et al. Global spread of dengue virus types: mapping the 70 year history. Trends Microbiol. 2014;22:138–46.
- Villabona-Arenas CJ, de Oliveira JL, Capra CS, Balarini K, Loureiro M, Fonseca CR, et al. Detection of four dengue serotypes suggests rise in hyperendemicity in urban centers of Brazil. PLoS Negl Trop Dis. 2014;8:e2620.
- Zhang FC, Zhao H, Li LH, Jiang T, Hong WX, Wang J, et al. Severe dengue outbreak in Yunnan, China, 2013. Int J Infect Dis. 2014;27:4–6.
- Zhao Y, Li L, Ma D, Luo J, Ma Z, Wang X, et al. Molecular characterization and viral origin of the 2015 dengue outbreak in Xishuangbanna, Yunnan, China. Sci Rep. 2016;6:34444.
1These authors contributed equally to this article.
Page created: August 16, 2018
Page updated: August 16, 2018
Page reviewed: August 16, 2018
The conclusions, findings, and opinions expressed by authors contributing to this journal do not necessarily reflect the official position of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, the Public Health Service, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, or the authors' affiliated institutions. Use of trade names is for identification only and does not imply endorsement by any of the groups named above.