Volume 26, Number 10—October 2020
Main Routes of Entry and Genomic Diversity of SARS-CoV-2, Uganda
- Edward C. Holmes, Yong-Zhen Zhang EC. Initial genome release of novel coronavirus [cited 2020 May 7]. http://virological.org/t/initial-genome-release-of-novel-coronavirus/319
- Zhu N, Zhang D, Wang W, Li X, Yang B, Song J, et al.; China Novel Coronavirus Investigating and Research Team. A novel coronavirus from patients with pneumonia in China, 2019. N Engl J Med. 2020;382:727–33.
- Li Q, Guan X, Wu P, Wang X, Zhou L, Tong Y, et al. Early transmission dynamics in Wuhan, China, of novel coronavirus–infected pneumonia. N Engl J Med. 2020;382:1199–207.
- Yang X, Yu Y, Xu J, Shu H, Xia J, Liu H, et al. Clinical course and outcomes of critically ill patients with SARS-CoV-2 pneumonia in Wuhan, China: a single-centered, retrospective, observational study. Lancet Respir Med. 2020;8:475–81.
- Johns Hopkins University Center for Systems Science and Engineering. COVID-19 dashboard. 2020 [cited 2020 May 7]. https://www.arcgis.com/apps/opsdashboard/index.html#/bda7594740fd40299423467b48e9ecf6
- World Health Organization. COVID-19 cases top 10,000 in Africa. 2020 [cited 2020 May 7]. https://www.afro.who.int/news/covid-19-cases-top-10-000-africa
- Corman VM, Landt O, Kaiser M, Molenkamp R, Meijer A, Chu DK, et al. Detection of 2019 novel coronavirus (2019-nCoV) by real-time RT-PCR. Euro Surveill. 2020;25:25.
- Shu Y, McCauley J. GISAID: Global initiative on sharing all influenza data - from vision to reality. Euro Surveill. 2017;22:30494.
- Katoh K, Standley DM. MAFFT multiple sequence alignment software version 7: improvements in performance and usability. Mol Biol Evol. 2013;30:772–80.
- Stamatakis A. RAxML version 8: a tool for phylogenetic analysis and post-analysis of large phylogenies. Bioinformatics. 2014;30:1312–3.
- Nguyen L-T, Schmidt HA, von Haeseler A, Minh BQ. IQ-TREE: a fast and effective stochastic algorithm for estimating maximum-likelihood phylogenies. Mol Biol Evol. 2015;32:268–74.
- Rambaut A. FigTree. 2019 [cited 2020 May 7]. http://tree.bio.ed.ac.uk/software/figtree
- Josh B. Singer, Gifford R, Cotten M, Robertson DL. CoV-GLUE project. 2020 [cited 2020 May 7]. http://cov-glue.cvr.gla.ac.uk
1These first authors contributed equally to this article.
Page created: June 30, 2020
Page updated: September 17, 2020
Page reviewed: September 17, 2020
The conclusions, findings, and opinions expressed by authors contributing to this journal do not necessarily reflect the official position of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, the Public Health Service, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, or the authors' affiliated institutions. Use of trade names is for identification only and does not imply endorsement by any of the groups named above.