Author Resource Center
Notes and Updates
Emerging Infectious Diseases is an open-access, online journal published monthly by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
- See Types of Articles for information on article categories, figures and tables, references, and word count.
- Read EID’s policy statement on preprint submissions, which are considered for publication if posted on reputable, not-for-profit preprint servers.
- View EID’s requirements for ORCiD Persistent Digital Identifiers. Note that submitting and corresponding authors (may be the same person) must enter their ORCiD persistent digital identifiers in ScholarOne as part of the submission process.
- Review General Information for background about EID, including information about Open Access and Usage/Copyright, Archiving Full-Text Content and Abstracts, Peer Review Process Overview, Informed Consent, and Key Metrics.
- Visit EID Subscriptions to sign up for monthly email notifications for EID’s table of contents and for specific article types and disease topics.
If you have questions, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Resources and Guidelines
These resources and guidelines are provided to help authors prepare and submit their manuscripts.
|Policies and Guidelines||Contact Us|