Volume 21, Number 11—November 2015
Contact Tracing Activities during the Ebola Virus Disease Epidemic in Kindia and Faranah, Guinea, 2014
- World Health Organization. Ebola situation reports [cited 2015 Apr 2]. http://apps.who.int/ebola/en/current-situation/ebola-situation-report
- Matanock A, Arwady MA, Ayscue P, Forrester JD, Gaddis B, Hunter JC, Ebola virus disease cases among health care workers not working in Ebola treatment units—Liberia, June–August, 2014. MMWR Morb Mortal Wkly Rep. 2014;63:1077–81 .
- Frieden TR, Damon I, Bell BP, Kenyon T, Nichol S. Ebola 2014—new challenges, new global response and responsibility. N Engl J Med. 2014;371:1177–80.
- Rolllin P, Knust B, Nichol S. Ebola–Marburg viral diseases [cited 2015 Jan 27]. http://www.apha.org/~/media/files/pdf/pubs/ccdm_ebola.ashx
- World Health Organization. Case definition recommendations for Ebola or Marburg virus diseases. August 2014 [cited 2015 Jan 27]. http://www.who.int/csr/resources/publications/ebola/ebola-case-definition-contact-en.pdf?ua=1
- Greiner A, Angelo K. CDC methods for implementing and managing contact tracing for Ebola virus disease in less-affected countries. 2014 Dec [cited 2015 Jan 27]. http://www.cdc.gov/vhf/ebola/pdf/contact-tracing-guidelines.pdf
- World Health Organization. How to conduct safe and dignified burial of a patient who has died from suspected or confirmed Ebola virus disease. 2014 Oct [cited 2015 Jan 27]. http://www.who.int/csr/resources/publications/ebola/safe-burial-protocol/en/
- Dicker R, Coronado F, Koo D, Parish RG. Principles of epidemiology in public health practice; an introduction to applied epidemiology and biostatistics. 2006 [cited 2015 Feb 12]. http://stacks.cdc.gov/view/cdc/6914/
- Assessment Capacities Project. Ebola in West Africa; Guinea: resistance to the Ebola response. 2015 Apr 24 [cited 2015 Jul 1]. http://acaps.org/img/documents/t-acaps_ebola_guinea-resistance-to-ebola-response_24-april-2015.pdf
- Dowell SF, Mukunu R, Ksiazek TG, Khan AS, Rollin PE, Peters CJ. Transmission of Ebola hemorrhagic fever: a study of risk factors in family members, Kikwit, Democratic Republic of the Congo, 1995. Commission de Lutte contre les Epidémies à Kikwit. J Infect Dis. 1999;179(Suppl 1):S87–91.
- Victory KR, Coronado F, Ifono SO, Soropogui T, Dahl BA. Ebola transmission linked to a single traditional funeral ceremony—Kissidougou, Guinea, December, 2014–January 2015. MMWR Morb Mortal Wkly Rep. 2015;64:386–8 .